Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

An Update on Hope




A picture is worth a thousand words.

According to The Examiner, Hope's recovery has been amazing. She's defied all odds and managed to survive. Even more amazing is the support that Hope has received. Hope has received donations from as far away as London! Her medicals bills have been paid and she's well on the way to being adopted. Last I heard, they are still offering a reward for any information leading to the individual that tortured Hope. Check out the article above for contact information.

I really love this picture. Hope has a look of pure contentment on her face. You can't tell me that you don't see the love in that picture. I'll blog about Hope if I can locate any additional information in the future. Hope, you're a beautiful dog and you deserve a loving home! I'm so happy that her story didn't end in tragedy. Hopefully, we'll have a happy ending in the form of justice for Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment