Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Talented Friends: Kelcy Mae

The lovely Kelcy Mae.
I have some talented friends. In fact, one of these talented friends has recently released another EP, The Fire. Thanks to a successful Kickstarter campaign, Kelcy Mae was able to release The Fire last week. Reviews of The Fire have been overwhelmingly positive; I've listened to the new songs myself and I really think she's outdone herself with her latest work. If you'd like to listen to The Fire, you can do so at ReverbNation. This website also has information on her upcoming live performances. The Fire is also available on iTunes. If you live in (or around) the New Orleans area, be sure to stop by and catch one of her live shows- I can personally guarantee that it will be fantastic. If not, don't fret- she just might come to a town near you, one of these days! Finally, if you'd like to learn more about the artist, feel free to head on over to KelcyMae.com.

Thanks to OffBeat Magazine, I'm pleased to provide you with one of my new favorite songs, "Oh How the Whiskey." Just press the play button below and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment