Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Boston Marathon Explosions

Two explosions occurred near the finish line of the Boston Marathon today, shortly before 3:00 p.m. EST. From what I've heard via CNN, 2 people are dead and more than 20 have been injured.

This hits uncomfortably close to home, as I have many friends and frat brothers living in the Boston area. Many of them love to participate in marathons. Thus far, my friends are all accounted for. As for their friends and family, I'm not sure.

Sending positive thoughts to Boston, MA. This is a horrible tragedy. I just don't know what the hell is wrong with people...

(On a side note, many "spectator videos" are popping up on social media sites. These videos were captured by individuals who happened to be filming the marathon right as the explosions occurred. Warning, these videos are quite graphic and may be a "trigger" for many.)

No comments:

Post a Comment