Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Build-A-Bear Will be Lighting it Up Blue for Autism Awareness!

Image Courtesy of Autism Speaks (Facebook)
Build-A-Bear has teamed up with Autism Speaks to celebrate Autism Awareness with a one-of-a-kind furry friend! The bears will be available in participating Build-A-Bear workshops across the USA on March 27th. From what I've heard, each store will only be receiving a limited shipment of these bears, so once they're gone, they're gone.

I know that many of us have varying opinions of Autism Speaks. I understand that- I also have issues with the way they approach the topic of autism, as well as their approach (or lack thereof) to individuals with autism. However, this... this is just cute. Wifey really wants to get me one. I'm not complaining!

If you would like to get ahold of this special blue bear, give your local Build-A-Bear store a call and/or stop by any participating location on March 27th!

No comments:

Post a Comment