Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

...In Which Farrah Abraham Tries To Sing


I've been quiet for the past week. My apologies; things were a little hectic and my body decided that I should be absolutely exhausted, just to complicate things. I have some fun posts to finish up this weekend. In the meantime, enjoy this music video from Teen Mom's Farrah Abraham. Yep, that's right... Farrah has decided to try her hand at singing. She wrote and produced a soundtrack to accompany her book release. Now, I haven't read the book just yet, but apparently it's earned a spot on the New York Times bestseller list.

Her album, on the other hand... well, I don't think that will be winning any awards. Not unless they present her with an award for truly awful music. Seriously, it's just Farrah "singing" over a bunch of synthesized garble. If nothing else, at least it's funny for a minute or so... until your eye begins to twitch and you can feel your brain cells dying.

The music scene just ain't for you, hon.

No comments:

Post a Comment