Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Iowa Woman Speaks in Favor of Gay Marriage


I happened to watch this video a few nights ago with my girlfriend. Wow! It really makes me happy to see older folks in support of gay marriage. It's plain to see that she loves her son and supports his family.

Do you think we'll ever see the legalization of gay marriage? I feel that it will happen at some point in my life. I really want it to happen, because I want to be able to share that with my partner. I also want to legally protect our family without having to file a lot of lame paperwork and jump through flaming hoops. No pun intended.

My girl's in Ogden for the week, visiting with her family. I'm holding down the fort- working hard or hardly working, whichever. Tonight I slacked off and played video games, mostly... but I cleaned the bathroom and organized a few things, so I think we can say that I was productive enough. I also worked my ass off at my office job, but that goes without saying.

Guess I should get some sleep; tomorrow is another (work) day.

Is it Friday yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment