Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012


I can hardly believe that it's 2012 already; 2011 sure went by fast!

Do you believe in making resolutions? I don't; it seems trite, and to be honest I've noticed that most resolutions tend to fizzle out quickly.

Still, I do "get" the whole concept- it's a new year, so why not set some goals for yourself? I like to set a few goals for myself each year. Then, at the end of the year, I'll look back and see what I've accomplished. With that in mind, these are my goals for 2012:

1. Build up an emergency savings fund.
2. Invest in more stocks/diversify my portfolio.
3. Spend more time traveling
4. Work out more frequently (it's a great stress relief)
5. Maintain an optimistic attitude, come what may
6. Continue to deepen my relationship with Anne
7. Spend more time with my family
8. Be more patient with my dad
9. Write more
10. Be on time for work

I feel confident in my ability to meet (and possibly exceed) all of these goals. I'm already doing well with many of them. Here's to 2012, and all the good things it will undoubtedly bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment