Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Thoughts.

I've been giving a lot of thought as to what I want to do with this blog, exactly. It hasn't been easy to find time for updates; I've moved, I'm working on school stuff, I'm trying to score some writing/editing gigs, and we've been finishing parts of my parents' basement, to name a few of the activities I've been engaged in. I do need to make more time for blogging, because honestly it's a great way to relieve stress and organize my thoughts. I've also found writing to be a more effective way of connecting with other people. Verbal communication may not be one of my strengths, but I wield the written word as effectively as a saber.

While I want to chronicle various episodes in my own life, I'd also like to "broaden my horizons" a bit. You may start to see posts on politics, the business world, and life on the autism spectrum. It's fun to share my own experiences with the world, but I'm restless and in need of a challenge. Maybe writing about different topics will help me to defeat my old foe (writer's block) and to develop my abilities in the process.

Either way, it'll be fun, and isn't a good part of life all about having fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment