Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

It's Been Awhile

Wow, I have a lot to say. I also need to finish up a few blog posts that I've saved as drafts. Maybe someday I'll actually have a few readers! One can dream, eh?

School has kept me busy for the past few months. Now that I've completed these classes, I can apply for the graduate certificate program, which is a prerequisite for the master's degree program that I'm interested in. So, it looks like I'll be taking three or four classes next semester, but at least this time I'll qualify for loans and grants. School definitely isn't cheap... sad but true.

Work is still work... boring and slightly irritating. Oh well, another day another dollar. At least I have a job. It's our slow season right now, which is good and bad. Good because it gives us more opportunities to leave early, and bad because I wish they were offering overtime right now. It's been hard to put a lot of money in savings when I have school bills to pay. It's worth it, no arguments there... just frustrating at times, because there are other things that I want to do, too.

Speaking of which, I sure wish the weather would improve. We had a few days of summer weather before the nasty winter weather popped up once again. Utah has only two seasons, I swear... summer and winter. I'm ready for the summer! I want to be outdoors. I want to go fishing, camping, shooting, and hiking. I'd also like to go boating and maybe even tubing. I have a few short road trips in mind, too, if I can hustle up some cash. I'd sure like to go hiking around Moab or the Grand Canyon... it would also be fun to visit the Coors factory in Colorado. Just sayin'.

Oh well. Enough rambling for tonight; I'll finish some older blog posts tomorrow and we'll go from there...!

No comments:

Post a Comment