Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pneumonia Sucks


I haven't written in awhile. Right after the holidays, my respiratory problems decided to flare up. Eventually, it turned into walking pneumonia. That name always makes me laugh; it's more like "staggering" pneumonia or "lurching" pneumonia. I never had respiratory problems until I moved to Utah. I guess when you live in an area that has the dubious honor of being known for its extremely poor air quality, respiratory issues should be anything but surprising. Oh well... it's just one more thing that I won't miss when we move.

I have a plethora of blog posts to finish, but in the meantime I'll leave you with an epic picture of Jane Lynch cosplaying as her character from Wreck It Ralph, Sergeant Calhoun. You're welcome, world.


No comments:

Post a Comment