Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Concessions and Victories


If you happened to miss it, you can watch Mitt Romney's concession speech right here. Short, sweet, and to the point. I find it kind of funny that he didn't prepare a concession speech beforehand, just in case. Wouldn't you want to be prepared for any scenario, especially when running for President of the United States?

Well, at any rate, you can also watch Obama's victory speech below.


President Obama's speech is just a little bit longer... (ha)

You know, I have to say this: I've been really disappointed by some of the reactions I've seen from Romney supporters. A lot of them have been posting some really negative, immature crap on various social media sites. You know what? Obama won. Romney lost. End of story. You can either wallow in negativity and whine about the "coming apocalypse", or you can stand up and work to create a better America. The president is just ONE MAN. You don't need to agree with him in order to work for your country. If you truly care about America, then quit your whining and STEP UP. Make a difference in the world; your delusional social media rants are neither profound nor inspiring.

I don't agree with Obama 100%, but you know what? I think he'll do just fine. I'm going to be optimistic and send President Obama some good vibes. I'm also going to keep working with my partner to create a better life for our family.

Tomorrow is a new day, and we can always make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment