Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Kroger's The Truly Awesome(TM) Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookie



I love being a BzzAgent. Why? Because I get to try awesome products like this in exchange for sharing my opinions with as many people as possible!

I'm a fan of saving money, so I tend to buy store brands whenever possible. To be honest, many store brands have just as much quality as their competitors' products... sometimes, they even have more quality. The Kroger brand, to me, represents quality at an affordable price. Needless to say, these cookies lived up to my expectations.

Normally, I prefer soft/chewy cookies. The Kroger cookies are more on the crunchy side, but I wasn't bothered by the texture- a little milk just added more to the treat. The cookies were more flavorful than some of the other shelf-stable brands. I shared them with my partner and our friends; everyone really enjoyed them (especially my partner, who pretty much ran off with a box all to herself, ha ha).

I'd definitely recommend these cookies to any thrifty individuals who are looking for a treat with a decent shelf-life. These cookies don't taste very homemade (to me), but they're a great alternative to many products that are currently on grocers' shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment