Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Surgery Date: November 10th

It's a little sad that in order to accomplish anything, the patient has to make all the phone calls and follow up to ensure that all the requested documentation has been sent/received. One month later, my surgery has been scheduled for Thursday, November 10th. It should be a simple surgery, as I've said before. My girlfriend managed to get the day off so that she can be with me. I'm excited and hopeful; I really want the surgery to fix the pain in my left hand. It's caused a lot of frustration in my life, especially where work is concerned. It's hard to type for eight hours a day when the action of typing causes severe pain.

I'm also frustrated because the pain I've experienced has discouraged me from writing much- here and elsewhere. How can I focus my energy on writing when it's laborious and painful to do so?

Here's hoping for a solution to the problem and for a speedy recovery from the surgery. I'm going to be moving to another department on November 14th, which is going to be interesting. At least I won't have to type much as I sit through the training classes required for the move.

On a final note, it's snowing today. The snow came a bit later this year. I'll have to take some pictures when I'm out and about. This blog definitely needs more pictures, especially if I'm the photographer behind them. This blog also needs a better layout... I'll have to work on that. Baby steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment