Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Birthday Vandalism 2011


Although my birthday isn't until Monday (June 6th), the festivities kicked off today with some good ol' fashioned desk vandalism at work. Amanda did a great job with the vandalism! I enjoyed eating nothing but sugary treats all day; my stomach is enjoying the aftermath a little less.

Can't believe that I'm going to be 28 soon. In two more years, I'll be 30. I'm already sporting some gray hair. I don't understand what the fuss is, but my girlfriend seems to be quite concerned about it. I should bleach my hair white just to freak her out! Wow, then I really would look like an albino...

Well, cheers to my three day weekend, and here's hoping for some good times with family and friends for the 28th anniversary of my relationship with life!

No comments:

Post a Comment