Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lander, WY: Part One

So, my girlfriend's birthday is on January 23rd. For her birthday, she wants to visit her roommate's family in Lander, WY. Apparently, she did this last year (2010) and had a great time.

Tomorrow, my girlfriend and I will head for Lander, along with her roommate, her sister, and her best friend. All I know of Lander is that it's roughly six hours away. Also, there will be a turkey dinner, courtesy of the roommate's family.

If this picture is any indication, there are also goats in Lander. Our trip would probably be more exciting if goats were involved. Not in a dirty sense, of course. That would just be awkward.

Six hours of driving... oh well, that's why I have a PSP! ...and a cute girlfriend to sleep/drool on, of course.

Happy early birthday, baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment